Here’s an example of how it may be playing out for you. You have the best of intentions. You want to eat well, but eating easy so often trumps eating well. Processed foods creep in – containing unhealthy fats, sugars and preservatives. Consuming your daily required serves of fresh fruits and veggies becomes unattainable and - more often than not - prioritising health seems just too hard. You have a world to conquer and dreams to make a reality!
FACT: Australia’s largest ever fruit and vegetable survey conducted by the CSIRO has found that 4 out of 5 Australian adults are not eating enough fruit and vegetables to meet even the minimum levels advised in Australian Dietary Guidelines.
You wake up exhausted – ‘but first…coffee.’ (Sound familiar?) Maybe you need to get the kids ready, maybe not. But there is ALWAYS a ton of work to get done at home or in the office...and never enough time.
The miraculous plastics that make life easy for you – getting your coffee to go and neatly allowing for your single servings of salad, soups and sandwiches. (How did we live before this?)
With all of this convenience – why does it still feel so hard? It. All. Builds. Up.
The following is a list of symptoms that may result from the accumulation of toxins in your body. These are signs that you could benefit from a cleanse.
- Fatigue, as well as trouble sleeping (“Tired but Wired”)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Abdominal fat that won’t shift
- Mood disorders, depression, anxiety or general and frequent irritability
- Headaches and migraines
- Issues of hormone imbalance
- Unpleasant body odour
- Bad breath
- Sinus congestion
- Susceptibility to colds
- Recurrent respiratory problems
- Constipation, diarrhoea, irritable bowel or Haemorrhoids
- Bloating, gas and indigestion
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Joint pain and Back pain
- Skin problems like acne, psoriasis or eczema